The Top 25 DJ Controllers Review and Buying Guide 2022
A great number of DJs prefer using DJ Controllers which are devices that regulate the sound of the tracks played on a turntable. The sweetness of the music is achieved by the audience when the DJ is mixing the tracks in a harmonic manner. For a DJ to win the souls of the music listeners massively he must put into consideration which is the best DJ Controller and its performance. This review will assist the reader to make a comparison between various types of DJ Controllers in order make a wise decision before buying. The guide will also provide the readers with a buying guide to make them informed with the factors to consider before buying a DJ Controller.
1. Pioneer DDJ- SB2 Portable 2- Channel DJ Controller for Serato
This DJ controller is highly reliable to the user; it is made in a unique way for the Serato DJ Software. It is engineered in an awesome way to work harmoniously with other music software. It is very crucial for the buyer to note that the Pioneer DJ does not come with a complete brand of the Serato. It is the role of the SB 2 user to boost the software to the Pro mode. SB -2 has a powerful program, which best fits the beginners. It is light, small and offers an easy control system. SB-2 output audio is engineered for phono cables which make it significant for the user to buy an adapter to convert it to AUX, although the type of the speaker one has connected to the system matters a lot. The wheels jogs are easy to use and highly sensitive.
- Pioneer DDJ can easily access the 4th and the 3rd decks when it is being used with complete version of DJ Serato.
- Can also access roll, cue loop, and hot cues without any difficult.
- It can be easily used in big clubs by DJs.
- It is can be carried from one place to another because it is not bulky.
- It has cross faders which are very small.
- Its rubber cue is a bit rough.
Numark Mixtrack Pro II USB DJ Controller with Integrated Audio Interface and Trigger Pads
Mixtrack Pro II is highly affordable to the buyer which cost under $300. It is purposely designed for the advanced and the beginners. It is suitably made for the individuals who have understood the fundamentals of mixing and music playing. Mixtrack Pro II is made with a version which is easier to operate, making it a great tool for the beginners in the music industry or even the individuals who want to migrate from other systems to digitalized systems. Mixtrack Pro II has 16 fully backlit pads drum, with numerous functions comprising the sample, loop, and hot cue. The platters are touch activated and fully illuminated which gives the user an easy time to control the system. NumarkMixtrack Pro II has fantastic navigation controls for the music library enabling the user to have splendid capabilities of tuning the system. This DJ Controller has synchronization and pitch regulations to enhance greater mixing skills management. Mix Pro II is one of the high quality gadgets to buy particularly to the persons who want to pursue an occupation in jockeying disc.
- It has pitch faders which are long for matching the beat.
- It has awesome performance of Sampler, Hot Cues, and Auto Loop.
- It has numerous strip touch which makes the DJ search a track in a quick way.
Cons of NumarkMixtrack Pro II
- It does not have an upgraded version of DJ Serato.
- It cannot be connected to other devices such as Macs, iPads, iPhones, and Androoid Phones.
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2 MK2 DJ Controller
This is the DJ Controller powerfully designed for PCs, Macs, iPads, and iPhones. It is engineered in the industry by the makers to integrate audio controls, sound effects, and marvelous party music management. One enjoys professional music grade by mixing in a short while after unboxing the TraktorKontrol. It has a 2+1 combination that mixes a deck audio with a quality mixer position and 2 highly receptive splendid decks. The S2 MK2 DJ Controller is perfect for beginners because it has a superb layout. The learning curve of S2 MK2 is smooth as in a practical way one can mix and play wonderful tunes. The platters are made of aluminum, and the jog wheels are wonderful which provides distinctive quality sound. The buttons of TraktorKontrol are fully backlit which makes it perfect to be used in the dark where there is no light. The S2 MK2 has an interface packed beautifully in a high chassis mobile which makes it portable.
- It is very strongly build by the builders with Traktor integration.
- It can be easily be connected with other devices like Macs, iPhones, iPads, and Android Phones.
- It is a DJ Controller that can be operated by a beginner DJ.
- It doesn’t have filters which are dedicated and it’s not knobs are not easily adjustable.
- TraktorKontrol S2 cannot be used in big clubs.
Pioneer Pro DJ DDJ- WeGO3-K
Pioneer Pro DJ is another amazing DJ controller designed for the iPads. It is engineered to be compatible with the iPad and iPhone gadgets. The WeGO3 contains a slot for enabling the iPad to get full accessibility of the entire music library. The WeGO3 compact design is made for the on go tune mixing tasks. Its turntables are remarkably lit offering an awesome display for deejaying. The WEGO3 has an intuitive button, and dials which are strategically arranged around the backlit wheels jog giving the user a wonderful management of deejaying. No one should underrate the functionality of WEGO3 as it is attuned with other soft wares and not only for Djay application for Apple device. It’s a challenging task to use WEGO3 since it has a super design which is highly intuitive specifically the organization of its controls and having a larger jog wheel than the normal ones. It is interesting, fantastic, and superb to use the WEGO3 DJ Controller.
- It can be easily connected with other devices like iPads, iPhones, Macs, and Android Phones.
- It can be easily be used in big clubs.
- It is perfectly designed which makes durable.
Cons of Pioneer DDJ-WEGO3
- It is expensive to purchase Pioneer DDJ-WEGO3.
- It can be operated by a beginner or an amateur DJ.
Numark IDJ Pro Professional Controller for IPad with XLR, RCA, Mic, and Headphones Connections
The amazing DJ Controller is the best to use with mobile devices. It works easily with the 2nd generation of the mobile devices, or those iPhones running on IOS of 6.0. It is absolutely incompatible with 1st generation of Algoriddim’s app and iPads. It makes an individual use the IDJ Pro with advanced mobile devices with wireless capabilities, enabling one to mix all the iTunes songs. The IDJ Pro can be connected with any Bluetooth speaker and also the speakers that operate on the Airplay. IDJ application on mobile devices is controlled by touching the screen of the mobile device which is highly intuitive. It is highly recommended to use also the Vjay application for the iPads. The platters of the Numark are highly sensitive and the volume knobs are made of die-cast aluminum. The hot cue controls, loop, and effects are covered in brushed aluminum which makes it look more luxurious and professional. The Numark IDJ Controller is affordable in the market which cost under $500.
- It is light hence it can be easily be carried from one place to another.
- It can be easily connected with other devices like iPads, iPhones, Macs, Android Phones.
- It is strongly build which can take long without breaking down.
- It is a bit expensive to buy Numark IDI-Pro.
- It cannot connect with first generation devices like iPads, and desktop computers.
Pioneer DDJ-RZX is an amazing DJ Controller which is a bit expensive, big, and heavy. If a DJ is looking for a DDJ brand this is the best Controller to purchase from the shops. It is compatible with all the Rekordbox DJ features and also the Video Rekordbox. The Pioneer DDJ-RZX has high screen resolution, wonderful effects of sound color, and other advancements making it famous in the market. The RZX is designed with a CDJ of 2000NXS2/ 900NXS2-DJM.
Specifications and Features of Pioneer DDJ-RZX
- It provides famous features from DJM to CDJ series.
- It gives the best quality sound: D/A –Converter with 32 Bit and 96 kHz.
- It has 3 touch high-resolution touchscreen with a control which is complete.
- It has a section of a microphone which is professionally designed.
- Pioneer DDJ-RZX has effects which are extensive: Release –FX, Combo-FX, Sound-Color, and a Sampler-Repeat.
- It has a Censor which is actively engineered by the builders.
- It has 3 keys which are licensed: rekordbox video, rekordbox DJ, and relordboxdvs.
- Developed newly cross-fader: engineered for over ten million series.
- 2 USB Slots.
- It has a Monitor-Output for Headphones.
- A CPU of 2.5 GHz Core i5
- It has a hard drive of 250MB or even a bigger space.
- It has a remarkable high screen resolution.
- It has dual slots of USB.
- It does not depend so much on Computer and FX enhancements.
- It has a fantastic DJM/CDM for playing audio and video songs.
- Pioneer DDJ-RZX it’s quite heavy which weighs 15.8 Kilograms.
- It does not have a unit of Standalone.
7.Denon DJ MCX8000
Denon DJ MCX8000 comes with four decks, modern adjustments for Serato, and high on-board definition displays.
Denon DJ Specifications and Features
- It has two USB ports for back- to- back and easier changeovers for the DJ.
- Sixteen velocity RGB very sensitive for pads performance.
- Sound FX for onboard performance.
- Denon DJ MCX8000 has a two high display definition for Serato operation and engine enhancements.
- It has a four mixer which is digitalized with an accompaniment of two inputs of a microphone.
- Denon DJMCX8000 works super awesome with VDJ
- It has a tender transition between external sources and software engine
- It has rough pads making the DJ strain when he is mixing a different kind of track.
- It is a bit expensive hence it is not affordable to low-income earners.
Denon DJ MC7000
Denon DJ MC7000 is designed with a four channel Serato capability for DJ and two connections for the USB. The two USB slots give two DJs the ability to play in a unison manner on their software in a logical way without interpretation.Denon DJ is perfectly designed with a 24 audio bit reproduction. It is highly portable and can be used in big clubs by DJs. The Denon DJMC7000 includes a complete version of a DJ Serato, three expansion creative packs which assist the DJs to engage the music remix with powerful style. The Denon model gives an extraordinary capability to harmonically and instantly equalize musical keys.
Features of Denon DJMC7000
- It has four channel controllers for the DJ with a mixer which is digitalized.
- Two USB ports for audio interface made to connect to the iPad, iPhones, Computers, or Android Phones.
- It has three Serato Packs made in an Extensive Manner.
- Denon has sixteen velocity performances with pads which are highly sensitive.
- It has changing adjustments.
- Two microphones with controls which are dedicated.
- It has a solid design which is compact.
- It weighs seven kilograms without the adaptor and USB cable.
- It has a unit dimension of 664 millimeters by 378.2 millimeters by 68.2 millimeters.
- It has a total consumption power of 15watts.
- It is not too heavy hence the DJ can carry from one place to another without straining.
- It can easily adjust the tone, and the pitch of the song so easily.
- It has two USB slots which can be connected with other devices like Smartphones, Computer, or iPads.
- DenonMCC7000 is a complicated DJ controller hence it can be used by DJ beginners.
- It is not affordable especially to low income earners because it is a bit expensive.
Traktor Kontrol S8
Traktor Kontrol S8 is big and built in a nice way. It has a four channel mixer which gives it the ability to be ranked among the best of other DJ Controllers. It has a comprehensive back which is of a high standard.
- It has smooth pads which assists the DJ to mix the songs with a lot of ease.
- It gives the DJ an easy access to stem and deck remixes which is a great option for users of the DVD.
- It does not have wheels jog therefore it can easily break.
- TraktorKontrol S8 is not advanced to connect with Laptops, iPhones, and iPads.
Numark NS7III has 3 high screen resolution and 4-channel adjustment. 2 of the screens offers motion waveforms, FX status, play head, and a deck. The 3rd screen provides a view which is dedicated to the track library. The middle screen can be switched on to show parallel stacked waveforms. Numark is a unique DJ Controller with platters which are motorized. It is designed in a modern manner which does not need hardware drivers.
- It is designed in a digital manner hence it can be connected to a laptop, iPhone, iPad, or an Android Phone.
- It’s not too heavy to carry it.
- It can be used in big clubs to entertain a great number of people.
- It cannot be operated by an amateur because it is a bit complicated to operate.
- The advanced features of Numark can make a DJ not to concentrate on the mixing of tracks hence a hegemony pitch and tone of the songs can be experienced at times.
Pioneer DDJ-SZ2 and DDJ-RZ
Pioneer DDJ is a fantastic DJ controller to be used by DJs especially in big clubs. It has been designed by innovative makers to produce a powerful audio, providing comfort, and versatile components. This makes any DJ in the world deliver a classic music to the audience. It has an incredible system crossfader. It can repeat or skip sections without any difficulty, makes custom controls, and altering the key of the newly cues created.
- The Pioneer DDJ is a DJ controller to be used in big clubs.
- It is made in a durable manner hence it can stay for long without breaking down.
- It is designed in the industry to produce an incredible audio to the audience.
- It is quite heavy hence it is not portable to transfer it from one place to another.
- It is expensive hence not affordable for every class of people.
Pioneer DDJ-SX2 and-RX
Pioneer DDJ-SX2 connects with most of the softwares.
In order for the Pioneer DDJ-SX2, it must be connected with a Serato.
- Pioneer DDJ has pads which are of the high quality cue which is digitalized for display.
- It is designed in an intelligent manner for durability purposes.
- It can be connected to other devices like Computers, iPhones, IPads, and Android Phones.
- It’s bulky to be carried by the DJ from one place to another
- It has does not support DVS without an upgrade of $99.
Numark NV2 is an incredible DJ Controller for the DJ Serato. It has refined design and new silkscreen. Numark NV2 is a four channel controller that has FX dedicated adjustments and its pads performance is really amazing to utilize features of DJ Serato. Numark has knobs which are touch-activated giving addition EQ and filters.
Features of Numark NV2
- It has a complete color display providing actual time Serato DJ visualization.
- It has hardware which is dedicated to controlling all the software functions which are critical.
- It has five options column showing Key, Song, Time, BPM, and Artist.
- Numark has ten pads for triggering sample, hot cues, and slicing loop.
- It has two USB slots.
Traktor Kontrol S5
It is an amazing DJ Controller that has four decks controller Traktor. It has a finer control for fine adjustments. The pads of Traktor Kontrol are used for muting the parts of the DJ Controller. Traktor Kontrol does not contain the jog wheel. Traktor Kontrol Mixer section has 4 channels with filter and EQ controls.
Features of Traktor Kontrol S5
- Traktor Kontrol S5 has a four channel Control Mixer.
- It has an integrated audio professional interface.
- Two Great Displays Resolution.
- Traktor Kontrol S5 has a touch which has a led-guided control strip.
- It has Monitor Effects and Browses the Library.
- Sixteen Color Pads which are coded.
- Traktor Kontrol S5 freezes tracks of the snashops.
- It inherits smart Native instruments interface, providing accessibility to all features of Traktor Kontrol.
- It can be used in big clubs because it is designed in a 4-channel version.
- It can be connected to other devices like laptops, iPads, iPhones, and Android Phones.
- It does not accommodate the mixing of sources which are external.
- It does not have jog wheels hence it is not comfortable for the DJs who love using them.
Pioneer DDJ-SR and DDJ-RR
Pioneer DDJ has Rekordbox controllers for adjustments. It has a touch needle strip which gives the DJ ability to search the songs from the controller directly. The Rekordbox DVS enables the DJ to connect it with turntables for control time code. Pioneer DDJ can act like a 2- channel standalone mixer with filters and EQs hardware. It has consolidated option for the DJs Rekordbox.
Features of Pioneer DDJ
- Pioneer DDJ is slightly lighter than DDJ-SR but both of them have faceplates made of metallic.
- It has a power brick which raises the light brightness, or alternatively one can power the controller with a cable of USB.
- It has a mixer made of standalone linking with other devices like turntables and CDJs.
- The RGB backlit of Pioneer DDJ is quite modern.
- The jog wheels of Pioneer DDJ are much larger than those of DDJ-SR.
- It has a loose Crossfader capable for cutting quick but not as sturdy as DDJ- SR.
- It has powered USB, professional, and portable.
- The Rekordbox of Pioneer DDJ is quite recent which includes DVS access, RGB pads, and a Sequencer.
- It can be used by the DJs in big clubs.
- It has tempo faders which is quite small.
- It is a bit heavy to carry from one place to another.
Reloop Mixon 4
Reloop Mixon 4 have pads which are color-coded for triggering sound and high quality performance focusing modes like Slicer, hot cut, and loop control. It has dualistic jog wheels made of aluminum. The Macro FX gives effects which are creatively combined for transitions and epic buildups. Reloop Mixon can be connected with iPhones, iPads, Laptops, and Android phones. It is a four channel mixer with EQ, filters, and awesome sound effects.
Features of Relop Mixon 4
- It has a harmonic mode for mixing which permits the DJ to synchronize the keys of various tracks in an instant manner.
- RelopMixon 4 has jog wheels made of aluminum with LED brightness display and track remaining length
- It has an audio interface which makes it less complicated when it is set-up.
- It has a good-quality audio performance.
- RelopMixon 4 can be easily connected with other devices like Macs, iPhones, iPads, and Android Phones.
- It gives Traktor mapping and for DJ.
- It is highly dependable to be used in big clubs.
- It has no external sources except a straight via microphone.
- It is a bit complicated to be used by DJ amateurs.
Traktor Kontrol S4 MK2
Traktor Kontrol is a four channel mixer which can be played by DJs in big clubs. It has a big audio interface. Traktor Kontrol S4 is highly advance since it can connect with other devices like iPhones, iPads, Macs, and Android Phones. It has a dedicated mode flux buttons. Traktor Kontrol has new backlit multi-colored pads for deck Remix control.
Features of Traktor Kontrol S4 MK2
- It can load and browse tracks at a faster rate.
- It has EQ tracks.
- Launch and set loops and cue points.
- It can mix 3 tracks per deck.
- It uses quantize and dedicated knob filter.
- It adjusts freeze cue points mode.
- It has a vibrant community support which can be used with a Traktor DJ and a timecode.
- It awesome to use since it can be connected with other devices like iPhones, iPads, and Macs.
- TraktorKontrol can be used in big clubs.
- It has no mode of standalone.
- Its Bluetooth connection is a bit slower.
- It is expensive to purchase TraktorKontrol S4 MK2.
Reloop Terminal Mix 8
Reloop Terminal is a powerful DJ Controller which is designed with 4 decks DJ digital. Its jog wheels are smooth but oversized and sixteen pad performance section which controls common features like a sampler, hot cues, slicer, and loops. It has Serato software that opens all the powerful capability of this DJ Controller system.
Features of Reloop Terminal Mix 8
- The jog wheels of Reloop are designed in an amazing manner since the DJ doesn’t have the tension of adjusting them.
- The Crossfader has an audible nice click when hit at the end of the plate fader.
- It has a total of 24 samples which are always ready.
- It has eight hot points cue for every deck.
- It is designed in the industry by the builders to work in harmony with the Serato Software.
- A DJ can get quality control for jog wheels, and for Serato DJ.
- It can be played in big clubs.
- It is designed in a durable manner hence it cannot break easily.
- It has no input for decks of DVS.
- It has no dedicated master out.
- It is expensive to buy from the shops.
Reloop Beatpad 2
Reloop Beatpad2 is a four-channel mixer, with an audio USB interface. It is made for live application performance. It can be connected easily with an iPad, iPhone, Macs, and Laptops.
Features of Beatpad 2
- It has an integrated Mount iPad.
- ReloopBearpad 2 has an integrated four channel audio USB interface.
- It has dualistic headphones connections.
- 8 RGB Pads Drum Per Deck.
- A quarter input for Microphone.
- Jog wheels for Cueing, FX, and Scratching.
- It has an Android Cable, USB port, and backlit for lighting.
- The footprint compacted and oriented tablet design makes it be compatible with another DJ booth.
- It can be played in a big club by DJs
- It can be easily connected to other devices such as iPads, iPhones, Macs, and Laptops.
- It is a bit heavy to carry from one place to another.
- It is expensive for low-income earners to purchase it.
- Numark Mixtrack Platinum
Numark Mixtrack Platinum is a 4 channel DJ controller which can be controlled on a Serato DJ. The decks give the DJ the capability to mix into limitless acapellas, and loops. Numark Mixtrack has platters which are metallic enhancing scratch and search modes.
- It is very capacious and has nice pitch adjustments knobs.
- It is empowered by connection of USB.
- It can be connected to other devices like iPhones, iPads, Macs, and Laptops.
- It has irritating loop functionality.
- It has a rough drum pad.
Pioneer DDJ-WEGO gives a DJ unlimited choices of music. It is easily compatible with iPhones, iPads, Macs, and Laptops devices to amplify the sound coming from these gadgets. Pioneer DDJ was designed by the makers specifically for the beginners with a control pulse lights to offer a DJ with an awesome performance from the beginning to the end. It is full of features that are advanced helping the DJ experts entertained including samples, FX sound, loops, and Beat Sync.
- It can be easily connected with other devices like Macs, iPhones, iPads, and Android Phones.
- It is not so much complicated hence the beginners can learn it with a lot of ease.
- It is portable to carry it from one place to another.
- It has small crossfaders which has a lower beat performance.
- Pioneer DDJ –WEGO cannot be used in big clubs.
Pioneer DDJ-SB2 and DDJ-RB
Pioneer DDJ is fantastically designed because it has 2- channel and 4-channel controller deck. It is made with a filter which has a dedicated knob gain per channel. It has a set of the crossfader, filter fade, and pad FX transform.
Features of Pioneer DDJ-SB2
- It has four control decks.
- Sixteen pads made of rubber for triggering Sampler, Manual Loop, Hot Cues, Auto Loop, Shift, and Sync.
- Its jog wheels are large with low latency.
- Pioneer DDJ-SB2 has knobs which are trimmed, and three EQ band one very channel.
- It has autonomous high or low pass dials filter.
- Its jog wheels are professionally made for expert DJs.
- Pioneer DDJ-SB2 can be used in big clubs.
- It can be easily be connected with iPhones, iPads, Macs, and Android Phones.
- It has a FX which has limited controls.
- It does not have an output master.
- It is not fit to use for beginners because it is highly complicated to operate it.
Traktor Kontrol S2
Traktor Kontrol S2 can be connected with other devices like iPhones, iPads, Macs, and Laptops. It is highly portable hence it can be carried from one place to another with a lot of ease. It has two USB slots making it more powerful to be connected with other devices. The jog wheels of Traktor Kontrol S2 are generally larger than the old version. Its FX is amazing and produces an enticing sound to the ears.
- A DJ can access the fundamental functions of TraktorKontrol in two decks.
- It can highly connect with other devices such as iPads, iPhones, Macs, and Laptops.
- It is designed in a remarkable manner for durability purposes.
- The output booth is not fully assessed.
- It’s a bit bulky hence not possible to carry it from one place to another.
Gemini Slate 2
Gemini Slate DJ Controller has a two channel and gives eight RGB backlit pads performance. It has incredible jog wheels which are more than awesome to spin. It has a filter control which is dedicated on every channel. Gemini Slate has eight multi functional RGB pads on every deck. Its jog wheels are highly sensitive when touched by the DJ. Gemini Slate has a quarter microphone input and RCA output Master.
- Gemini Slate is portable to carry it from one place to another.
- It has USB power which makes it more effective to be connected with Macs, iPhones, iPads, and Android.
- It can be easily be operated by both the beginners and the experts.
- It has small crossfaders making the sound pitch a bit low.
- It has no onboard control gain.
Denon DJ MC4000
Denon DJ MC4000 is a powerful DJ Controller that has awesome sliders pitch which is easily adjustable. It has Split Cue adjustments and Cue Mix features giving the DJ accessibility to use the powerful machine with Headphones. The jog wheels of Denon DJ MC are designed strongly by the builders. The Denon DJ MC can be connected to other devices such as iPads, iPhones, Macs, and Laptops. It has two microphones inputs, volume adjustments for each, RCA output Master, and an XLR. Denon DJ MC is a three-channel mixer, a dedicated knob filter, a gain knob.
- It is very well designed and can stay for long without breaking down.
- It can be easily be connected with other devices like; iPads, iPhones, Macs, and Android Phones.
- Denon DJ MC 4000 can be used in big clubs.
- It can be easily be used by the beginners and experts DJs.
- It is expensive to purchase Denon DJ MC4000.
- It is bulky to carry it from one place to another.
DJ controller Buying Guide
If you are passionate about how to get started as a DJ, sometimes it may be confusing on which DJ Controller to purchase from the market. DJ technology has gradually flooded in the world of music currently. Different hardwares and softwares of DJ Controllers have been introduced all over the world and the main task is for the potential DJs to make a wise decision on which DJ controller to purchase. The advancement of DJ Controllers is quite amazing and wonderful, their compatibility with Macs, iPhones, iPads, and Android Phones have made them extra power to use. This is used by DJs who have advanced from mixing the turntables or media players linked to a mixer DJ.
Factors to Consider when Purchasing a DJ Controller
- Budget: it is very essential to consider the price of DJ Controller for affordability purposes. A DJ controller cost a hundred dollars to three thousand dollars.
- First Impression: many individuals are highly intuitive if an individual is glued to a specific kind of DJ Controller product he or she will eventually buy it. It is not recommended for a person to buy a product which he or she feels it’s not worth the cash at hand.
- Functionalities and Features: One should be able to read the features and the functionalities of a DJ Controller to know its performance and its connectivity issues.
- Durability: a DJ should buy a DJ Controller which is strongly designed by the makers, to lessen the cases of break which can result into frustration especially when the DJ is mixing the tracks on stage.
- Portability: a DJ should consider the bulkiness or the lightness of a DJ Controller because some DJ Controllers are so heavy to carry them from one place to another.
This article has clearly explained different kinds of DJ Controllers including; pros, cons, and the buying guide. It is the role of the reader to read the content keenly so that at the end a wise decision can be achieved. It’s amazing and wonderful to purchase a DJ Controller at one’s discretion.